What is exceptional customer service?
The "Making Excellence A Habit" is a Customer Service Excellence workshop, which provides participants with powerful insight into client behaviour, while developing the necessary skills to create lasting client satisfaction, relationships and repeat business.
- How to show respect, sincerity, interest, understanding and establish an engaged communication
Tips for successful eye contact in sales
- Active listening & questioning skills
- How to convey the right message in a sales conversation
- The 4 focus points in reading the body language
- How to WOW the customer
- Learn the rules in meeting a new client
- How to personalise the experience
"When a customer experiences WOW, you are giving them a pleasant surprise. You are exceeding their expectations."
- How does it apply to customer service?
The Golden Rules of EI in sales
- How to deal with complaints in 6 steps
- Learn how to apologise without explaining
WORKSHOP OUTCOMES FOR YOUR TEAM
- Know difference between good and excellent customer service
- Solve service problems
- Be champions for positive attitude
- Handle difficult service situations
- Boost service performance
- Increase service commitment
- Increase customer loyalty
- Accurately identify customer needs by effectively questioning
- Know techniques for dealing with angry or upset customers